1st Practical Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh
If you are looking for the best digital marketing training in Chandigarh, you have found the right institute.
At our institute, we offer the most advanced and up-to-date digital marketing training in Chandigarh that turns you into a well-rounded internet marketer.
Our digital marketing course in Chandigarh is packed with some serious and intensive knowledge. By the end of this course, you will become an elite internet marketer.
We have designed our digital marketing course in such a way that you may get a job in the Tricity (Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula) even before the completion of the training.
Walk in our institute to know all about the only digital marketing training in Chandigarh that you will ever need to become a pro internet marketer.
Who Can Join Our Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh
- Students: Most of our trainees are either studying in different colleges or have just completed their education. Our digital marketing training in Chandigarh is a perfect compliment to your regular graduation. And, if you are doing a marketing degree then this course is definitely for you. It will make you a stronger candidate for jobs.
- Professionals: If you are already doing a job and want to give your career wings or want to step in a different industry then you must consider joining our digital marketing training in Chandigarh. The course is designed to make you a better professional.
- Business Owners: If you are planning to launch a startup or own a small business, you must not miss out on our digital marketing training in Chandigarh. It will help you to take complete control of your marketing efforts. Even if you do not handle marketing directly, our course will enable you to hire a better marketing team.
- Freelancers: Here comes the rebels- People who are their own boss. More and more people are becoming freelancers these days and working from home. Sadly, many of them don’t know how to gain exposure and visibility. If you are stuck with low-quality clients, join our digital marketing training in Chandigarh and we’ll help you makeover your profile.
- Bloggers: We teach our every student how to make money online by blogging. Even if you are already a blogger, our digital marketing training in Chandigarh will help you increase your earning. Regardless of your level of experience, you will learn many techniques in our course that will help you take your blog to next level.
Why Our Institute is Best For Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Web Teachers is a specialized digital marketing institute in Chandigarh. Unlike many other institutes, we do not teach all the courses on this earth. We teach only Digital Marketing and some related courses.
1. Highlights of Our Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh
- Advanced modules filled with golden information that you won’t find anywhere else in Chandigarh.
- From week 1 to throughout the course you will be working on your live website.
- Small batches (max 12 students per batch) for one to one attention.
- Separate weekdays and weekend batches.
- Flexible timings that suit your schedule.
- Dedicated job placement cell.
- 1-week fee refund guarantee.
2. Profile of the Trainers at Our Digital Marketing Institute
Above is the screenshot of money that one of our trainer earned doing Amazon affiliate. It’s our promise that all your teachers will be professionals who have personally mastered the topics that they teach you.
- We teach the same techniques in the class that we actually practice in our production wing. Always updated techniques!
- The small batches and daily assignments ensure that every student of our digital marketing institute pass with flying colors.
- After the course if you need help, you can attend the complete course or a few classes again at no cost but within an year.
3. Certificates That You Will Receive on Course Completion
Course Curriculum of Our Digital Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Our digital marketing training in Chandigarh is a fully practical course mixed with a right amount of theory. Throughout the course, you will be working on a real website of yours and our trainers will be there to handhold you. At the end, you will graduate with a certificate of completion and a live project as your portfolio. Let’s discuss individual modules that you will learn during the course:
Module 01: Overview Of The Complete Digital Marketing Landscape
This is a theory module that will familiarize you with the entire digital marketing landscape. By the end of this module, you will be able to talk about digital marketing with confidence.
Moreover, you will be so introduced with the field that you will ask intelligent questions that will help you learn better and faster. You will learn:
- What is digital marketing and how it is similar or different to the traditional marketing?
- The overview of the entire course so that you can know the relation between the current module and the upcoming modules.
- How to create a well rounded digital marketing plan for any new or existing business that you will work for?
Module 02: Create and Manage WordPress Websites, Hosting, and Domain
In this module, you will explore the exciting world of WordPress- a drag & drop website designing tool. You absolutely need no coding skills in order to come up with a professionally looking website.
Other than the website creation, you will be introduced to the hosting and server management at both live and local machine.
By the end of this module, you will be able to create professionally looking websites like a pro and that will allow you to start a career by taking on some website designing clients. You’ll learn:
- How to build static and dynamic websites using the WordPress CMS?
- How to manage hosting and create separate FTP and cPanels?
- How to buy domains and point it to the hosting correctly?
- How to create custom email addresses?
- How to test your website on local servers before making it go live?
Module 03: Content Writing, Editing, and Proofreading
Content writing is an overlooked aspect of a digital marketing training program but is the most important one. If your content is shitty you won’t be able to promote it, your visitors won’t trust you, and Google won’t rank you on its first page.
English is an added advantage here but even if you are not so perfect at English, we will teach you how to use some grammar tools to make your content readable and effective.
By the end of this module, you will become an elite writer and can write copies better than 90% of the shitty writers out there.
Content writers are highly demanded as well. The going salary for a content writer in Chandigarh is around INR 25,000+ INR. You’ll learn:
- How to write good content even if you are not so good at English?
- How to research information to include in your articles?
- How to format your paragraphs and sentences that makes it easy to read?
- How to fit keywords in your articles without making it look spammy?
- How to edit and proofread your articles to make it error-free?
Module 04: Content Marketing For Referral Traffic And Branding
Content marketing is all about promoting your articles on different platforms such as Quora.
SEO takes some time to get visitors to a new website. Whereas, Content Marketing is instant. You can leave your links on other community websites and drive traffic from there. (Please do not spam.)
By the end of this module you will start getting traffic to your website. Not only this, the traffic will be high quality and you may convert some of them into buyers or clients. You’ll learn:
- How to identify the right communities to share your links with?
- How to repurpose your content in form of PDFs, infographics, PPT, videos etc.?
- How to share your links around the web without being spammy or getting banned?
Module 05: Search Engine Optimization (Google and Bing)
SEO is all about ranking your website on the first page of search engines like Google and Bing.
Once you are able to rank your websites, you will get free traffic from Google 24 hours of the day. It does take some time but if you do your job well, you can rank a new website on Google in as little as 3-6 months.
By the end of this module, you are eligible to apply for SEO jobs or take on SEO clients. The beauty of SEO service is that the income is recurring and the clients continue to pay you a fixed amount of money each month.
In Chandigarh, the going rate for SEO service is around 10,000 INR per month per website. You’ll learn:
- How to find keywords that are easy to rank for and have a buying intent?
- How to do proper on-page optimization so that Google can understand your content well?
- How to do proper on-site optimization so that link juice flows throughout the entire site?
- How to do proper off-site optimization so that Google trusts and values your website?
- How to do proper site-audit before starting to work on a client’s website?
Module 06: Social Media Marketing (SMO and ORM)
Social media marketing is another form of content marketing.
This time you will be promoting your content through social platforms such as Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, pinterest etc.
If done correctly, social media marketing is a powerful strategy that may drive herds of traffic to your website at no cost. Also, the brand mention of your website across the social platforms help boost your online reputation.
By the end of this module, you are stronger than ever before as a digital marketer as you got some serious skills. Add it to your resume and you will stand out among other candidates for the position of a digital marketer. You’ll learn:
- How social algorithms work and how they are different than search engine algorithms?
- How social media traffic is different than search traffic and how to convert it?
- How to identify the social platforms your audience hangs on?
- How to promote your content on different platforms without coming across as a spammer?
- How to create highly optimized posts for different social media channels?
Module 07: You Tube Marketing
Youtubing is the hottest trend these days and we have a full module dedicated to it in our digital marketing training in Chandigarh. FYI, Youtube is owned by Google itself so it’s not going anywhere soon.
The advantage of Youtube is that there’s always a high chance that your video could go viral bringing you tons of traffic overnight.
By the end of this module, you can start your own Youtube channel and may earn through Adsense. You’ll learn:
- How to identify keywords that need a video response?
- How to create a video with free tools, free music, and other creative commons?
- How to optimize your channel and your videos for SEO?
- How to promote your video so that it ranks quickly?
- How to increase engagement on your videos?
Module 08: Pay Per Click aka PPC (Google Adwords and Facebook Ads)
PPC is the fastest but pricey method to get traffic to your website. You pay to Google or FB, they run ads for you, and you get the traffic right away.
Learning how to drive traffic through PPC is not a rocket science but how to convert the visitors is. To do that effectively, you need to master the design of your landing page.
By the end of this module, you may apply for a PPC job or take on some freelance clients. The going salary for an entry level PPC artist is around 20,000 INR. You’ll learn:
- How to identify the right keywords to run ads for?
- How to write a perfect ad copy that gets clicked?
- How to kill your non-performing ads and scale your performing ads?
- How to optimize your landing page so that you can turn visitors into customers?
- How to do A/B testing with your ad-copies and landing pages to maximize results?
Module 09: Retargetting and Remarketing
Once you get a visitor to your site, you can track his IP for wherever he goes next. This way, you can show your ads to the same person multiple times until he becomes your customer. This is called retargeting.
The Retargeting ads are cheaper but converts better as the lead is warm by now. By putting your visitors on constant exposure to your ads, you are more likely to convert them into buyers.
By the end of this module, you will know the full power of digital marketing. If you get this module right, you will be considered as a complete PPC expert. You’ll learn:
- How to track where the visitors go after leaving your website?
- How to create different types of retargeting ads?
- How often to show your ads so that the frequency remains low and visitors don’t get irritated?
Module 10: Email Marketing
An email list is the holy grail of digital marketing. Once a person is on your email list, you can promote your business to him over and over again. This is the cheapest and highest form of retargeting.
So, once you start getting traffic through the strategies listed above, your next move should be capturing their emails and turning them into your subscribers.
By the end of this module, all your efforts to generate traffic will start yielding fruits. It’s a serious skill to acquire. You’ll learn:
- How to create a squeeze page and a lead magnet?
- How to set up an autoresponder series?
- How to write subject lines and email copies?
- How to warm up the leads before sending promotional emails?
- How to land your emails in the inbox and not in spam folder?
Module 11: Google Analytics
Google analytics is all about measuring the effects of your digital marketing efforts and knowing the behaviour of your website visitors.
Based on this data, you will make tweaks and improvements to your digital marketing campaigns. This helps increasing the ROI.
By the end of this module, you will become good at playing with numbers and analyzing data. Alone, it’s not a job-oriented skill but it completes you as a digital marketer. You’ll learn:
- How to use Google Analytics?
- How to set ROI goals and achieve them?
- How to check performance of your website and content?
- How to segment your audience and create different strategies for them?
Module 12: Freelancing and Bidding
Let me first congratulate you. You are a complete digital marketer by now and now starts our money-making modules.
This module and a few next ones are to teach you how to cash your digital marketing skills.
Freelancing simply means you don’t work in a company but take on your own clients. You find them through platforms such as Upwork. All you need is a laptop and a good internet connection to start serving the clients.
By the end of this module, you will have a professional freelance profile up and ready. You will be doing bidding like a pro and if everything goes well, you might land your first client as well. You’ll learn:
- What are different freelancing platforms that pay you well and on time?
- How to create and optimize a professional profile on freelance platforms?
- How to write cover letters and proposal letters that attract clients?
- How to do bidding like a boss that lands you projects quickly?
- How to scale your freelancing business?
Module 13: Google Adsense (Blogging)
Another gem on our money-making list. Blogging and monetizing with Google Adsense is a great way to earn your first dollars online.
You already know how to build a website, how to write content, and how to do SEO. Now you need to use these skills for your own self. Rank a website and monetize it with Google’s display ads.
By the end of this module, you will understand that digital marketing isn’t limited to doing a job or serving clients. There are endless possibilities to earn good money with your just learnt skills. You’ll learn:
- How to select a niche and keywords that are easy to rank for?
- How to layout the ads on your page for maximum CTR and earning?
- How not to get banned by Google Adsense?
Module 14: Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is just another way to monetize the traffic that you get to your website or blog.
Here, you drive the traffic to your blog the usual way, recommend some products to them, and get a commission for every sale happened.
By the end of this module, you will be familiar with different models of affiliate marketing and which one suits you the best. You’ll learn:
- How to apply for and get approved by different affiliate networks?
- How to choose the right products to promote?
- How to track your clicks, sales, and earnings?
Module 15: Interview Preparation
To maximize your chances of success in the digital marketing industry, we do our best to polish you as a professional. We conduct a mock interview and a group discussions to maximize your confidence.
By the end of this module, you will go through one mock interview and one group discussion. That would be enough to give you a good warm up for your upcoming interviews. You’ll learn:
- How to create your resume, find jobs online, and apply in a professional manner?
- How to keep eye-contact and body language on point in an interview?
- How to negotiate your way up for a better salary and better position?
Module 16: Cyber Laws
A disclaimer first- we are not legal advisors and can’t give legal advices. We follow some ethical practices to do digital marketing and suggest our students to do the same.
By the end of this module, you will be confident that your work is protected and you will be proud that you can produce some real content without the need of stealing it from others. You’ll learn:
- How to use your digital marketing skills for ethical business only?
- How to protect the privacy and integrity of your visitor’s personal data?
- How to produce content that is authentic and not plagiarized from anywhere?
- How to file a DMCA report if someone steals your content?
Module 17: Certifications and Live Project
Our final green light to you as a digital marketer. It was hard but you did a good job and completed our full digital marketing course in Chandigarh. We heartily congratulate you for this. Now you have got a lifelong skill.
By the end of this module, you will be a fully certified digital marketer. Go treat yourself first with a pizza or whatever you like and then get ready to use your digital marketing skills to serve others and yourself. You’ll Get:
- Your live-project that you can show off as your portfolio.
- You will get your four certificates issued by Web Teachers, Google, Bing, and Hub Spot.
- We together will do a farewell party!
Frequently Asked Questions (Course FAQs)
Q: Is this digital marketing course right for me?
Yes, if you want to become a full-fledged internet marketer. In case you are looking for a quick job in the industry, consider joining our SEO course.
Q: What are the prerequisite to join the course?
None! That’s the beauty of digital marketing. Any one with any level of experience can join the course. However, we expect that you own a laptop to learn and implement the course fully. Other than that, a good command over English language is always a plus point.
Q: What is the duration of the course?
3 months. We also offer a stretch of 15-20 days in case you want to take some extra time to complete the course.
Q: What is the fee of the course?
The fee for our digital marketing course in Chandigarh is 21,000/- INR + GST. You are expected to deposit 5000/- INR on the day of joining, 7500/- INR within the next 10 days, and the remaining amount by the end of the month. Our fees are fixed and we don’t bargain much.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay the fee by cash, cheque, Paytm, bank deposite, or online bank transfer. We also accept all major credit and debit cards. We believe in a cashless economy and offer a 5% discount if you pay digitally.
Q: Do you provide any certifications?
Of course, we do. Web Teachers is a registered digital marketing training institute in Chandigarh and holds the authority to issue certificates. You will receive your certificates within 7 days of completing the course. We offer you four major certifications.
- First certificate is offered by our brand- Web Teachers once you complete the course.
- Second certificate is offered by Google once you complete their exams.
- Third certificate is offered by Bing once you complete their exams.
- Fourth certificate is offered by HubSpot once you complete their exams.
Q: Do you offer a job placement after the course?
No, we don’t. In fact, no genuine institute would ever do. We provide you full assistance at preparing for the interview, creating your resume, and finding a suitable job offer but we do not guarantee a job.
Q: Do you offer a free trial or a refund?
Of course we do! You can book a free demo over a phone or by filling up the form at the top of this page. Once we get your request, we will invite you to attend the next demo session at absolutely no cost. On top of that, free coffee on us :).
As far as a refund is concerned, if after one week of joining the course you do not like our digital marketing training, you will get your paid amount refunded back to your account. No hard feelings :).
If you still have questions, you can call us, walk-in our institute, or Contact Us at anytime.