1st Practical SEO Training in Chandigarh
Search Engine Optimization is a highly demanded skill and we at our institute offer the best and most in-depth SEO training in Chandigarh.
Our SEO training will teach you how to rank any website in search engines such as Google and Bing.
Moreover, at the end of the course, there is a special workshop conducted in our institute where we will train you how to get SEO clients easily.
In short, we have created the only SEO training in Chandigarh that you will ever need to thrive in your career as a search engine master. So, don’t miss out the next batch of our SEO course!
Who Can Join Our SEO Training in Chandigarh
- Job Seekers: As we mentioned earlier, it takes just one month to complete our SEO training in Chandigarh. The next month you may get a job. This is the fastest route to get a job for yourself.
- Professionals: If you are already an SEO professional but are not doing great at your job, let us polish your skills. Make no mistake, it is an advanced SEO course and you will learn many new techniques here.
- Business Owners: Search engines bring one of the highest converting visitors to your website. So, if you run a business and there’re enough searches for your products in your city then you must learn this skill.
- Freelancers: In case you are providing SEO service online to clients but finding it difficult to get more clients then this course is for you. We teach advanced bidding strategies and tiered pricing structure, that will grow your client base in no time.
- Bloggers: Bloggers don’t miss it, seriously. Our SEO training in Chandigarh is a highly advanced course and will help you double or triple your blog traffic. The more traffic the more earning.
Why Our Institute is Best for SEO Training in Chandigarh
Web Teachers is the best SEO training institute in Chandigarh. We are constantly working for clients and ranking new websites. Thus, we are always on the top of latest developments and techniques. That makes our SEO course curriculum always updated. When we say our SEO training in Chandigarh is always updated and current, we really mean it.
1. Highlights of Our SEO Course in Chandigarh
- Advanced modules filled with advanced techniques that you won’t find anywhere else in Chandigarh.
- Advanced client, bidding, and pricing modules that will make you your own boss.
- From day 1 to day final you will be working on your live website.
- Small batches (max 12 students per batch) for one to one attention.
- Separate weekdays and weekend batches.
- Flexible timings that suit your schedule.
- Dedicated job placement cell.
- 1-week fee refund guarantee.
2. Profile of the Trainers at Our SEO Institute
Above is the screenshot of money that one of our trainer earned doing Amazon affiliate. He made a website, ranked it in Google, and monetized it with affiliate offers. Thus, we are experts at what we teach. It’s our guarantee that all your teachers are professionals and experts of the topic they teach.
- We teach the same techniques in the class that we actually practice in our production wing. Always updated techniques!
- The small batches and daily assignments ensure that every student of our institute graduates with flying colors.
- After the course if you need help, you can attend the complete course or a few classes again at no cost but within an year.
3. Certificates That You Will Receive on Course Completion
Course Curriculum of Our SEO Training in Chandigarh
This entire SEO training is all about doing and not just theory. From day one to day final, you will be working on a real website of yours. Thus, you will pass out with a certificate and a live project of yours. Jump into each module of our SEO course and know what you will learn:
Module 01: How Search Engines Work
This is one of the most important session of the course. If you are to rank a website in search engines, you must first know how do they work.
You do not have to trick the Google or Bing. Just understand their algorithms and play by the rules. You will see solid results with real white hat SEO.
By the end of this module, you will know exactly what it takes to rank a website on the first page of search engines. You will learn:
- How search engines crawl the web and index websites?
- What is Google Sandbox and hockey-stick growth?
- How to avoid or minimize the Sandbox effect?
- The 7 mistakes that prevent websites from ranking.
- The 5-step reverse hierarchy of ranking any website.
Module 02: Keyword Research
Keywords are the heart & beat of any website. These are the keywords that bring visitors to a website and sales to a business.
If you do this part wrong, all your SEO efforts will go in vain. Fear not, we will handhold you throughout the entire keyword research process and make you a pro at it.
By the end of this module, you will be able to spot the right keywords that are easy to rank for and have a solid buying intent. You will learn:
- The difference between Domain Authority, Page Authority, and Keyword Difficulty.
- How to find keywords by manual research, using tools such as GKP or ahrefs, and by spying on your competitors?
- Metrics that help you gauge the competition and cherry pick easy to rank keywords.
- How to match the searcher’s intent with the keywords you just found?
- How to group keywords as per their topical relevancy?
Module 03: SEO Content Writing
Your website is nothing without the content. It is your write ups that talk to search engines and convince readers.
If you want to rank your articles, they must first deserve to rank. A poorly written content will never get any love from search engines or visitors and will never reach top positions.
A good SEO copywriting is not a rocket science but an art of patience and research and we teach you how to do that effectively.
By the end of this modules, you will be able to come up quickly with perfectly written SEO articles that satisfy both search engines and visitors. You will learn:
- How to research and create a structured outline for your articles?
- How to write in a hierarchical manner that makes your readers to read until the end?
- How to correct your grammar and English using the free proofreading tools such as Grammarly?
- How to make visitors spend more time on your page by adding conversational tone and engaging words to it?
- How to target 1000+ keywords within a single article by establishing topical relevance?
Module 04: On Page SEO Optimization
Once your content is written it’s time to optimize it for the search engine ranking. If you did this part wrong, search engines would never understand what the content is about. Thus, it will never rank.
On-page optimization is done by placing your keywords and related terms at appropriate places. These key places are title, meta-description, h-tags, image alt-tags, and the body of the article.
By the end of this module, you will be able to rank some articles solely based on your on-page optimization skills. You will learn:
- How to optimize your titles and meta tags for high ranking and high CTR?
- How to find your niche-relevant keyword density to use for your own articles?
- How to find the right LSIs and sprinkle them throughout the body of the content without stuffing?
- How to format your articles that is easy to consume and make readers read until the end?
- How to find high-quality images and videos for free that give your articles a visual appeal?
Module 05: On Site SEO Optimization (Technical SEO)
On site optimization is an often overlooked part of the SEO game. Most gurus do not know that it even exists. The truth is, you will have a hard time ranking your websites without it.
It starts with creating the right silo-structure for your website and setting up a strategic internal-linking. On top of that, you must carefully de-index some unnecessary parts of your website that leech on the link juice.
By the end of this module, you will have a website that is an SEO powerhouse and you will need a lot less back-links to rank your website. You will learn:
- Different types of Silo structures and how to pick one for your website?
- How to sculpt the authority of your website and spread the link juice throughout the entire website?
- The essential WordPress plugins and their optimal settings.
- How to make your website load at an an ultra fast speed?
Module 06: Off Page SEO Optimization (Link Building)
Backlinks are fuel for ranking your websites. Once your site is up and ready, spend all your time building links to it. Consider one backlink like a vote. The more votes you get the higher you will rank in search engines.
Not all backlinks are counted equal. These are the links from high authority websites that help your site rank better. Low quality backlinks doesn’t move the needle but make your website vulnerable to an algorithmic or manual penalty.
By the end of this module, you will pick up backlinks like a child’s stuff. This is the time you will see some serious ranking gains for your website. You will learn:
- What is the anatomy of a perfect backlink?
- What links you must build and what links you must avoid?
- How to create linkable assets that attract backlinks?
- How to do effective outreach that acquires backlinks?
- How to create a balanced anchor text distribution?
Module 07: Global SEO vs. Local SEO
The anatomy of both global SEO and local SEO is similar but the approach is a little different. You will be responsible for ranking two different properties- 1) A Website and 2) A GMB listing.
The content writing and link building are done slightly differently for local SEO. Other than backlinks, you will need to build some citations and get customer reviews as well.
By the end of this module, you will know the ins and outs of local SEO. You will learn:
- The difference between organic SERP and Local Pack and how to rank in both?
- The content writing and link building strategies for local shops.
- How to create and optimize Google My Business listing and verify the address?
Module 08: Citations and Reviews
The backlinks help you rank your website organically in the search engines. Whereas, citations and reviews help you rank your Google listing in the local pack. The combination helps you secure two spots on page 1 of search engines.
It’s not tough to build new citations or reviews but you must do that at right velocity. Before submitting your NAP (Name, Address, Phone), you must qualify the directories in terms of quality.
By the end of this module, you will be able to take on SEO projects for local shops in your area. You will learn:
- What are structured and unstructured NAPs and how to build them?
- How to find and fix existing broken citations?
- How to find and evaluate new directories and data aggregators to build more citations?
- How to get reviews even if you are working on a new business?
- How to get backlinks from local bloggers?
Module 09: Webmaster Tool and Rank Trackers
By this time, your SEO efforts will start paying off and you will need the help of some tools to track and improve your rankings. If you can’t monitor your results you can’t correct your course.
Luckily, Google offers you a Google Search Console aka Webmaster Tool to monitor your ranking stats. Bing also offers a similar tool and both tools are free!
By the end of this module, you will develop a skill for working with data and how to optimize your campaigns based on that data. You will learn:
- How to submit your website to search engines and optimize the crawl budget?
- How to track the ranking of your keywords with free tools?
- How to find less performing keywords and optimize your content to make them rank better?
- How to do a complete website audit to weed out problems hurting your site’s search performance.
Module 10: How to Get SEO Clients (Professional Bidding)
The things are going to get pretty excited by now.
You have gone through the entire SEO course and know how to rank websites in SERP. Now you are ready to take on clients and help them grow their business.
But how and where will you get clients and how to set your prices? Well, this modules will teach you just that. You will learn:
- How to create an ultra professional profile on freelance platforms?
- How to bid and send proposals that capture attention and elicit responses?
- How to set a tiered pricing for your service and get clients from across the globe?
- How to generate professional-looking reports for free to deliver to your clients.
That’s it! You are an SEO pro now. Soon you will receive your certificates of completion. You have two ways forward. Either work as a freelancer or join a job in the SEO industry. We will train you for both.
Frequently Asked Questions (Course FAQs)
Q: Is this SEO course right for me?
If you want to get a job quick, this SEO course is the way forward. However, if you want to become a complete digital marketer we suggest you to join our full digital marketing course in Chandigarh.
Q: What are the prerequisites for joining the course?
None! You can join our SEO course in Chandigarh even if you have never attended a college. However, a good command over English will help you create better content. Just a laptop and willingness to learn is all that you need to join our SEO institute in Chandigarh.
Q: What is the duration of the course?
1 month. We also offer a stretch of 15-20 days in case you want to take some extra time to complete the course.
Q: What is the fee structure for the course?
The fee for the SEO course is 7,100/- INR + GST. You are expected to deposit 3500/- INR on the day of joining and the remaining amount within the next 10 days.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay the fee by cash, cheque, Paytm, bank deposite, or online bank transfer. We also accept all major credit and debit cards. We believe in a cashless economy and offer a 5% discount if you pay digitally.
Q: Do you provide any certifications?
Of course, we do. Web Teachers is a registered SEO training institute in Chandigarh and holds the authority to issue certificates. You will receive your certificates within 7 days of completing the course.
Q: Do you provide any job guarantee?
As there are so many variables at play such as your performance in the SEO course and current demand in the industry at the time, we do not guarantee a job. In fact, no genuine institute would ever do. However, we do have a dedicated placement cell that collects SEO job openings and recommend our students to them.
Q: Do you offer a free trial of the course?
Yes, you can attend a free demo class before making the final decision.
Q: Do you offer a refund for the course fee?
Yes, if you do not like the training, you can ask for a full refund of your paid fee within the first 7 days of joining. However, we do not entertain refund requests past the first week.
If you still have questions, you can call us, walk-in our institute, or Contact Us at anytime.